Friday 18 January 2013

♥ Friday loves #4 ♥

Hey Everyone! I am back with a new Friday loves . I've been loving the Justin Bieber  "girlfriend" perfume , it has a lovely girly scent. I have also been loving my Zara t-shirt , I love how i can dress it with a pair of jeans. My favourite nail polish of the week has to be Essie nail polish in "Leading lady" . This nail polish is perfect for the winter time. I hope you enjoy today's post and I hope you all have a lovely weekend.
x




Top : Zara / Perfume: Justin Bieber " Girl Friend " / Nail polish : Essie in "Leading lady"

2 comments:

  1. Haha wow am going to hafta try Justin Bieber's new scent!

    www.uniqueindie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells amazing! :D thanks for your lovely comment :)

      Delete

Thanks For your lovely comment :)