Monday 28 January 2013

Beauty Monday ! : Pop of pink nail tutorial!...


Hey Guys! Todays post is a nail tutorial! Since Spring is just around the corner I decided to do a "pop of pink" look on my nails, I've been loving this look for a while now so I had to feature my OPI "Vintage Minnie Minis" nail set because I love the colour's that are included in it! I hope you have a lovely day! Let me know if you would like to see more nail tutorials soon.
x


Step 1.
Make sure all the nail polish that you had on before is all off!
Step 2.
Apply a base coat so that nail polish doesnt change your natural nail colour.
Step 3.
Start off your nail design by using a baby pink , here I am using OPI " If you moust you moust" from minnie mouse collection
Step 4.
To add a bit of sparkle to your nails , Apply a sparkly light sheer pink to your thumb! ( This well give you a lot more compliments on your nails!) The sparkly nail polish I am using is also by OPI "I'm all ears" from minnie mouse collection!. 
.....And your done!


5 comments:

Thanks For your lovely comment :)